Viewing Information in Various Formats
This website includes some content that is available in non-HTML format. They might not be visible properly if your browser does not have the required plug-ins.
For example, Acrobat Reader software is required to view Adobe Acrobat PDF files. In case your system does not have this software, you can download it from the Internet for free. The following required plug-ins.
|Adobe Acrobat Reader
|Word Viewer (Supports most of the office version)
|Excel Viewer 2003 (Supports most the office version)
Screen Reader Access
The National Data Repository (NDR) website fully complies with Guidelines for Indian Government Websites. Our visitors with visual impairments can access the Portal using screen readers.
The information of the Portal is accessible with different screen readers, such as JAWS, NVDA, SAFA, Supernova and Window-Eyes.
Use the accessibility options provided by this website to control the screen display. These options allow changing the text size to clear visibility and better readability.
Changing the Text Size
Changing the size of the text refers to making the text appearing smaller or bigger from its standard size. There are three options provided to you to set the size of the text that affects readability. These are:
- Larger: Displays information in a font size larger than the standard font size.
- Standard: Displays information in a standard font size, which is the default size.
- Smaller: Displays information in a font size smaller than the standard font size.
Text size Icons
Following different options are provided in the form of button which are available on the top of website:
- A- Decrease text size: Allows to decrease the text size to next level
- A Normal text size: Allows to set default text size
- A+ Increase text size: Allows to increase the text size to next level
If you have any a problem or suggestion regarding the accessibility of this Portal, please send a feedback to us.